Tuesday, June 5, 2012

newest air jordans 2011 really Thank you for giving me this unforgettable 12 days

Strange people ah! If I directly tell you, you little rascal is not directly kick me ah! Oh!
Day you and I want to change jobs, and said to take care of my words, I was really touched! You do not know, that day when you're gone, I cried for a long time, this is me in the past five years time to cry! you really hate the guy must cheat this means the tears of many girls! However, even if you lie to me, and I was really touched! Thank you Arjun! really Thank you for giving me this unforgettable 12 days!
However, I really have to go! I really do not know how to smile, leave you because it is almost impossible! I do not want you to see my freak like I quietly leave ! You must not blame others! people girls patent
I will seriously consider what you say, however, want to immediately change jobs is impossible, after all, our job is very special industry, but I might like you say as to gradually lead a normal life ! If I one day can not go on, I went to talk to you! let you control my life and death and look around you in the end how many women you can not even think about running time, because I can easily find where you are ,newest air jordans 2011! hum!
Arjuna, know you, and is definitely enough to change the events of my life, I believe we will meet! I'm looking forward to the time of the reunion, you?
However, if after a long, long time, I failed to appear in front of you, it shows that I have been ... you will forget I do? If you remember my words, every year at this time to send me a lily! I will always remember you! forever! forever!
Five days later, after receiving one final bonus, I cast into the more than 300 million pounds betting on the semi-finals.
After more than 20 days of travel, I finally come home, with more than 600 million pounds, and that very difficult to forget the occasional little bit of nostalgia, I came back ...
Time has been entered into the hottest year in July, many students have been the place of the review to their own home, returned from England, I did not go to school, but every day to stay home .
The mother does not know me in the end Why go to England, although Chutian Xiong told her I was going to give him things to go, but my mother how to figure out why so many people, Chu Tianxiong chosen to send me to, but look at me every day hooded college entrance examination before the final sprint, but also no to ask what it touches on the piece of crystal necklace I gave her to buy back from the UK put it down, if she did know that something has to spend the full £ 8,000, then I do not know my mom now is what expression ...
Since I stay home, three girl where every day is a good answer the question. Three girl now all tired in my house, calling to my house with the review to improve efficiency, twitter every day it touches me very happy mom, a few girl every day, the total can eat the most skilful mother's dishes ...
Girl with a gift is also a crystal necklace, I have always like the diamond-like crystal, although the diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment